March 15–April 06, 2019
By William Shakespeare
Directed by Carl Cofield
University Theatre, 222 York Street
Single tickets are now on sale!
Separated from her twin brother in a shipwreck, Viola disguises herself as a man and falls in love with her new employer Orsino, who dotes on OIivia, who falls for Cesario, who’s really Viola. And that’s before Sebastian washes ashore in search of his missing sister. In director Carl Cofield’s vibrant Afro-futurist production, Shakespeare’s most wonderful romantic comedy brims with music and dances to the heartbeat of unrequited love.
Twelfth Night is Yale Rep’s 2018–19 WILL POWER! production. The run includes 10:15AM performances on April 2, 3, and 4 2019, available to high school groups. For information on WILL POWER! performances, please call 203.432.9734 at email@example.com.
Interactive Media Element #1
- Brittany BlandProjection Designer
- Zachry J. BaileyAssistant Stage Manager
- Carl CofieldDirector
- Byron EasleyChoreographer
- Mika H. EubanksCostume Designer
- Molly FitzMauriceProduction Dramaturg
- Abigail GandyStage Manager
- Frederick KennedyComposer and Sound Designer
- Samuel Kwan Chi ChanLighting Designer
- Beth McGuireDialect and Vocal Coach
- David PhelpsTechnical Director
- Riw RakkulchonScenic Designer
- Tara Rubin/Laura Schutzel, CSACasting Director
- Rick SordeletFight Director
- Patrick YoungProduction Dramaturg
Sir Andrew Aguecheek